BREA, Calif. — Antaira Technologies, a developer and manufacturer of industrial networking devices and communication solutions for harsh environment applications, announces the expansion of its industrial networking infrastructure family with the introduction of the AMS-2111 Series.
Designed for industrial and enterprise wireless access applications and embedded with the Qualcomm/Atheros AR9331 chipset, Antaira says the AMS-2111 Series boasts network robustness, stability and a wide network coverage with a very low voltage input.
Based on IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, the access point supports high-speed data transmission of up to 150MBps.
The AMS-2111 Series is capable of operating in different modes, making it well-suited for a wide variety of wireless applications, including long-distance deployments. The unit also allows the user to position the wireless antenna in a better signal-broadcasting location for improved wireless coverage and signal strength or simply for a more convenient location, according to the company.
- WLAN supports up to 150MBps
- Industrial 1×1 SISO (Single Input Single Output)
- Supports IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Supports 2*10/100Base-TX WAN/LAN port
- Qualcomm/Atheros AR9331 SoC
- Tx Power (EIRP) 21 dB for 2.4GHz
- WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Power Input: 9~48VDC in 4-pin terminal block
- Reverse polarity protection
- IP30 Protection
- DIN-rail or wall mountable
- Operating temperature range – STD: 0° to 60°C
- 5-Year warranty
The post Antaira Launches New Industrial Wireless Access Point appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.