PHOENIX — ASSA ABLOY introduces two new opening solutions — the Adams Rite G100 wireless digital glass lock with Aperio technology and the Securitron M380E EcoMag Magnalock.
The Adams Rite G100 extends access control to all-glass doors without costly infrastructure changes while maintaining aesthetics, according to the company.
The Securitron M380E EcoMag provides increased efficiency over the previous M380 Series and simplified installation.
As part of the company’s continued commitment to customized solutions, sustainability and good design, ASSA ABLOY says these products can help integrators, installers, architects and designers provide an enhanced experience for end users.
“At ASSA ABLOY, we’re developing innovative, functional and secure solutions that are also aesthetically pleasing and sustainable, which address the challenges our customers face and helps them meet a variety of goals in their facilities,” says Josh Peabody, vice president of product engineering, ASSA ABLOY. “We’re excited to share these products that deliver sophisticated design and reliable security with our partners and their end users.”
Adams Rite G100
The Adams Rite G100 is a surface-mounted, digital glass door locking solution that offers flexibility and control for interior office spaces without costly modifications. This digital locking solution offers cost-effective network-managed retrofit access control capabilities for single or double frameless glass door applications without the need for cutting or drilling, according to the company.
The Adams Rite G100 integrates within existing access control system software and supports single card or dual-factor (card + keypad) authentication for enhanced interior security. The host EAC System can also monitor the door status in real-time with REX, DPS and low-battery signals and can send lock and unlock commands remotely in less than 10 seconds.
- Wireless Aperio technology
- Easy surface-mounted bracket installation for single or double door applications
- No cutting or drilling required
- Real-time door status monitoring with REX, DPS and low battery signals
- Available with lever option standard to meet accessibility requirements
- Supports single (card only) or dual-factor (card + keypad) authentication
- Patent-pending credential cache ensures access when the lock is functioning in an offline mode independent of the software head end
The Securitron M380E EcoMag Magnalock — the next iteration of EcoMag Technology — advances ASSA ABLOY’s commitment to develop sustainably secure solutions. Intelligent, easy-to-install, and with a holding force of 600 lbs., this solution offers increased energy efficiency over the previous M380 Series by reducing energy consumption up to 80%, according to the company.
As one of the most advanced, eco-friendly and cost-efficient magnalocks on the market today, the Securitron M380E is designed to sense when a door is propped open and is able to adjust the power the magnet draws, providing energy savings over other maglocks. This decreased power draw means a smaller energy footprint, resulting in cost savings over the life of the product.
The Securitron M380E Series also offers a sleek design with nine architectural finishes.
- Sustainability documentation
- Energy, efficient, low power usage
- Automatic dual-voltage-no field adjustment required
- LED Indicator shows the lock is secure, open, or has an incomplete bond
- Tamper switch sends an alarm output if the cover is removed and is selectable to NO or NC
- Available integrated BondSTAT and door position switch
- Autosensing dual voltage with microprocessor technology
- Rust resistant — all ferrous metal surfaces plated for durability
- Adjustable automatic relock timer (0 to 30 seconds) BD and BDX Only
- Wire chamber anti-tamper switch
- Size optimized for use with door closers
- Strike plate mounting template provides the easiest install for out-swing doors
- MagnaCare lifetime replacement, no fault warranty
The post ASSA ABLOY Launches New Adams Rite Wireless Glass Lock, Securitron Magnalock appeared first on Security Sales & Integration.