Hikvision UK & Ireland has revamped its Value Added Solution Partner (VASP) programme for installers, integrators and end-to-end solution providers.
Depending on their level of membership – Authorised, Silver, Gold or Platinum – partners who build systems using Hikvision products and solutions can now access the following benefits:
- A dedicated account manager
- ‘Bonus club’ membership
- Demo equipment discounts
- Pre-launch trials of new products
- Hikvision Training Academy access and annual certification
- Support with specifications for tenders and RFIs
- Project registration, design and solution support
- VIP hotline
- Marketing materials
- Access to Hikvision technology and software partners
- Use of Hikvision Experience Centre with end user customers
- Invitations to Hikvision Insight events
- National awards entry opportunities
Download the VASP Partner Programme 2019 to find out more, including details on partner requirements and prerequisites. You can apply to join the VASP programme by completing the form at the end of the PDF and returning the completed form to your distributor, Hikvision account manager or direct to email@example.com.
Hikvision is the world’s largest supplier of video surveillance solutions by global sales, developing a wide range of cameras, NVRs, DVRs, encoders and access control products, among many other security solutions.
INTRUDER ALARM INSTALLER SURVEY – chance to win a £100 Amazon voucher
Does your business install, integrate or maintain intruder alarm systems (or have plans to)? This Texecom-sponsored survey takes a few minutes to complete and enters you into a prize draw for a £100 Amazon voucher (or equivalent value in local currency).
This survey will inform the findings of a forthcoming trend report published on IFSEC Global.