IDIS has expanded its award-winning DirectIP camera range with the launch of a 2MP 36x Lightmaster IR PTZ outdoor camera.
Boasting a high-grade lens combined with advanced sensor technology and finely tuned, client-side image processing the new DC-S6283HRX Lightmaster offers high quality video in extremely low light conditions.
Long-distance performance with minimum motion blur, says IDIS, makes the DC-S6283HRX suitable for perimeters, shopping centres, stadia, outdoor spaces and public area applications.
- Full HD, 2MP resolution
- Plug-and-play, one-click configuration
- 36x optical zoom
- IR up to 350 metres
- true wide dynamic range (WDR)
- digital image stabilization (DIS),
- built-in heater
- vandal proof casing
- IDIS Smart UX Controls with slingshot and rubber-band style controls for smooth, seamless, intuitive use – including panning images at different speeds and in different directions with a CTRL button-mouse combination
- H.264 and H.265 combined with IDIS Intelligent Codec to deliver significant bandwidth and storage savings and low Power over Ethernet (PoE) energy consumption
- IDIS Smart Failover automatically records to an integral 256GB SD card and transfers data to the network video recorder (NVR) in the event of network instability. Avoids the need for engineer call outs to retrieve footage.
“Designed for 24/7 accurate pan/tilt/zoom operation this new Lightmaster PTZ camera delivers unparalleled performance and exceptional detail when zooming,” said James Min, Managing Director of IDIS Europe. “The camera is equipped with a variety of intelligent features and can move between pre-set positions and zoom in automatically in response to detected events. The result is maximum protection for a wide range of applications.
“We are listening and responding to customer demand with our new 2MP PTZ Lightmaster camera, providing an easy to deploy, low-storage and bandwidth solution for wide area coverage and perimeter detection. It’s particularly suited to town centre and city surveillance, stadia, outdoor retail parks, manufacturing and logistics sites and high-security perimeter applications where outstanding performance and ease-of-use combined with a low total cost of ownership are becoming essential.”
From the growing quantity of data to new innovations like Artificial Intelligence and machine learning, the surveillance and security landscape is changing. Download the eBook to identify the accompanying challenges – and to discover just what storage solutions need to offer to meet the evolving needs of security industry professionals, installers and integrators.
The post IDIS launches Lightmaster PTZ camera appeared first on IFSEC Global | Security and Fire News and Resources.