InnoSenT has launched two radar systems that track moving objects within a detection area of up to up to 29.500m².
Used in concert with security cameras, the iSYS-5011 and iSYS 5021 radar systems can slash the number of disruptive false alarms.
The duo join the iSYS-5010 and 5020 ranges.
Designed for surveillance of large outdoor areas with performance uncompromised by a range of weather conditions.
- Tracks moving objects within detection area of up to 29.500m²
- Works in combination with surveillance cameras to reduce false alarms
- Tracking function targets camera’s field of view when a person enters alarm area, triggering lights or alarm systems. InnoSenT says such functionality was hitherto much more complicated to achieve
- Smart Tracker combines radar detections with tracked data (tracks) and allows anonymous monitoring of relevant events
- Tracks continue being recorded even if a person stops moving briefly, changes postures or starts crawling
- Visualisation delivers information on movement behaviour of up to 20 persons simultaneously
- Intelligent classification system reliably distinguishes between persons and vehicles and identifies and ignores static objects or trees moving in the wind
- Users can individually define alarm and ignore zones
- Accessible to customers with no or scant signal processing expertise, claims InnoSenT
- InnoSenT says Smart Tracker simplifies system integration by allowing customers to test radar system in conjunction with their existing products and software through an evaluation kit equipped with the InnoSenT GUI
About InnoSenT GmbH
Founded in 1999 InnoSenT GmbH is a world leader in radar technology. The company, which is based in Donnersdorf, Bavaria, develops radar systems for industrial, automotive and security applications, among others, and also provides electronics manufacturing services.