- Identifies opportunities for Improving
IT infrastructure in Client, Establishes and
maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections
troubleshooting network problems.
- Establishes networking environment by
designing system configuration; directing system
installation defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximizes network performance by
monitoring performance troubleshooting network
problems and outages scheduling upgrades collaborating with network architects on
- Secures network system by establishing
and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring
access. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities reading
professional publications maintaining personal networks; participating in professional
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Plans and supports network and computing
infrastructure. Perform troubleshooting
analysis of servers, workstations and associated systems. Documents network problems and resolution for future reference.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning. Requires a thorough knowledge of networking essentials. Oversee network and application performance management software and network security.
- Contributes to the career development of
the Junior Engineers by conducting training
sessions and help them to improve their skills and grade levels.
- Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant computer/Electronics/Telecommunication engineering or equivalent.
- At least CCNP certified with extensive knowledge in Routing & switching, Data center and wireless technologies.
- Good knowledge in VolP technologies (voice/video conferencing, digital signage).
- Proficient in English both speaking and writing.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Full Time Employee
5 – 6 years of experience in networks, data communications, and enterprise operations.