- Ben Wallace MP to visit IFSEC International on show opening
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner Tony Porter to launch Secure by Default at IFSEC on first National Surveillance Camera Day
- IFSEC International / 18-20 June / ExCeL London
The Minister of State for Security and Economic Crime the Rt Hon Ben Wallace MP is set to attend the opening day of the 46th edition of IFSEC International, the world’s leading security event, taking place on 18-20 June 2019 at ExCeL London.
- Surveillance Camera Commissioner Tony Porter – as part of the UK’s first national Surveillance Camera Day, Tony Porter, Surveillance Camera Commissioner for England and Wales, will launch a new secure by default/secure by design minimum requirement for the manufacture of video surveillance systems and components at IFSEC on Thursday 20 June.
- Broadcaster and security expert Frank Gardner OBE will deliver a fascinating analysis of the global political and security outlook, Frank recounts his personal story of surviving against the odds and a recovery that took months and over a dozen operations. He also looks at what a journalist risks to cover a story and foster understanding of complex issues.
IFSEC International’s free security seminar and conference programme features over 35 hours of content across three theatres: The Keynote Arena, Future of Security Theatre and Converged Security Centre.
More than 500 security suppliers will also be exhibiting at the event, showcasing over 10,000 products to 27,000 security professionals at this year’s IFSEC International.
IFSEC International is part of the Protection & Management Series of events, which hosts over 1,600 leading suppliers showcasing 200,000 products, along with education sessions and networking for the security, fire, facilities and health & safety industries.
An IFSEC visitor pass gives unlimited access to the entire Protection & Management Series, which includes FIREX International, Facilities Show and Safety & Health Expo.
To register for a free visitor pass to all four shows taking place 18-20 June at ExCeL London, please visit ifsec.co.uk/keynote
To register for a press pass, please visit.
About IFSEC International
IFSEC International is Europe’s leading integrated security event. In 2020, IFSEC will move to a brand-new date of 19-21 May and welcome three further prestigious events co-locating alongside it at ExCeL London: Security & Counter Terror Expo, Ambition and Forensics Europe Expo, collaborating to meet the demand for a central focal point for the security industry.
IFSEC International is organised by Informa Markets, a leading B2B information services group and the largest B2B Events organiser in the world. To learn more and for the latest news and information, visit https://informa.com/divisions/informa-markets/
Surveillance Camera Day – 20th June 2019
June will see the launch of the first Surveillance Camera Day, an initiative from Surveillance Camera Commissioner Tony Porter, intended to raise awareness about surveillance cameras and generate a debate about how they are used in society.
Tony Porter will deliver a keynote address on ‘secure by default’ at IFSEC International 2019, then join a panel debate on the same topic. Both will take place in the Keynote Arena, ExCeL London.
- Attack Aware: Secure by Default keynote, Tony Porter: 10:15-10:45am, 20 June
- Secure by default panel debate: 10:45-11:05am, 20 June