Paxton has launched a new global website, with exciting new features and pages, all based on installer feedback.
Created to be a one-stop-shop for everything needed to install, sell and work with Paxton systems, the site has a modern design, easy navigation and improved content and search facilities.
It’s now simple to see solutions for a range of markets, browse real-life installations, watch tutorial videos and quickly sign up for the latest free training on the go.
Other features include:
- New information-rich product pages, with videos, case studies, instructions and brochures
- An installer resource area for everything you need to fit & quote Paxton
- A handy image download hub to help installers marketing to customers
- News from around the globe
- Improved career and jobs section for those looking to join the Paxton team
Paxton Global Marketing Manager Katie Millis-Ward said: “We’re so proud of our new website and would like to thank those installers who engaged with us – your insights really helped shape the final design.
“The website is simple to use and navigate but contains a huge amount of valuable information to support installers. We believe having these resources available in one place will make our systems easier to sell, fit and use and will ultimately create an even better user-experience for customers.”
Paxton utilises the latest technology to provide powerful, yet easy to install and use security solutions.
With over 30 years of experience, we design and manufacture solutions for a range of buildings, including education, healthcare, detail, leisure, commercial, the public sector and more.
We are proud to secure buildings across the world and have brands such as Manchester United, graze, Michelin, Sky Deutschland and Foyles among our customers.
We export to more than 60 countries and around 25,000 buildings each year are secured with Paxton products. Sussex-based, our head office is in Brighton, our factory in Eastbourne, and we have colleagues in 12 countries.
We have appeared on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list for two years running.
Other recent awards include:
- PSI Premier Award – Access Control Product of the Year 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Benchmark Innovation Awards – Access Control Hardware Category 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Good Design Award 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- IFSEC Global Top 50 Most Influential People in Security – Security Tech Leaders 2018 – Adam Stroud, CEO (4th)
- International Business of the Year – Sussex Business Awards 2018
INTRUDER ALARM INSTALLER SURVEY – chance to win a £100 Amazon voucher
Does your business install, integrate or maintain intruder alarm systems (or have plans to)? This Texecom-sponsored survey takes a few minutes to complete and enters you into a prize draw for a £100 Amazon voucher (or equivalent value in local currency).
This survey will inform the findings of a forthcoming trend report published on IFSEC Global.
The post Paxton launches new global website appeared first on IFSEC Global | Security and Fire News and Resources.