NEWBURY PARK, Calif. — Platinum Tools, a leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, announces it will showcase the new shielded and unshielded unloaded patch panel line during CEDIA Expo 2019, held in Denver from Sept. 12-14 at the Colorado Convention Center, booth #4133. The new 24- and 48-port line is now available.
“Platinum Tools is known as a leader in providing products and solutions for the structured wiring networking world of data, voice and video,” says Lee Sachs, Platinum Tools president and general manager. “Our unloaded patch panels make media integration easy, flexible and field-configurable by populating the ports as needed.”
The unloaded patch panels make it easy to mix and match keystones, replace a damaged port and add new runs, according to the company.
Platinum Tools also says they make category upgrades easy, maximize limited rack space and are ideal for residential or small office applications.
Unloaded Patch Panel Features
- For use with RJ45 Ethernet, HDMI audio/video, voice, USB, and other applications
- Ports are numbered for easy connection identification
- Write-on labels with protective covers
- Mounts into 1U/2U of EIA-standard 19 in. 2-post rack or wall-mount rack enclosure
- Support and management bar is removable and includes cable zip ties to secure cables