An exciting opportunity is opened for an experienced Sales Engineers to sell and manage clients across the ICT & ELV vertical. You will be responsible to manage client accounts and sell a range of ICT and ELV solutions to industrial, business, professional and other organizations. The fulfillment of sales revenue target and market shares in ICT/ELV sector in the assigned region.
Establish new, and maintain existing, relationships with customers. Deal with governmental accounts. Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business. Generate and maintain credible sales forecast for accounts and provide this information on regular basis to management. Achieve revenue targets and customer billings month on month. Administer sales process and maximize profit opportunity. Generate leads through systematic prospecting; formulating proposals, following-up effectively and closing sales efficiently.
Eurostar Group boasts of a supportive work environment, where all employees support each other in helping achieve & exceed division goals. In turn Eurostar Group is committed to developing employees through its learning and development programs and internal opportunities.
- Bachelors / Engineering degree in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunication or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in selling converged ICT & ELV solutions in the enterprise market, proven track record for providing turnkey solutions, experience in handling tenders and RFP.
- Experience of selling Axis, Belden, HPE, Cisco, Avaya or similar ICT / ELV products / Solutions.
- Sales certification of Axis, HPE, Cisco, Avaya or Alcatel Lucent will be a plus.
- Experience of working in a multinational and multicultural environment is an asset.
- Strong work ethic, competitive drive and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, communication skills.
- Good account management / mapping skills.
- An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with customers in a professional manner are required.
Education: Bachelors/ Engineering degree in IT/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
To be successful in this role, you must be commercially aware and knowledgeable of the industry and have the ability to thrive in a high-paced environment amidst frequent change. You will have a high level of market awareness, analytical ability, decision making, strategic thinking, teamwork & leadership.
Functional Technical Skills
Experience in minimum 3 of the following systems of which minimum 5 years as a Sales profile
• VSS/ CCTV System
• Structured cabling / FTTH
• Access Control / Gate Barrier
• Intercom System
• SMATV/ IPTV System
• UPS System
• Active Switches
• Wireless (Wi-Fi)
• AVBGM/ Digital Signage
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Full Time Employee
- UAE Driving License
- Related System Certifications