Tickets for the Paxton10 Roadshow are now available, providing an exciting opportunity to hear about the next generation of Paxton10, access control and video management from Paxton.
Attendees will be the first in the world to hear about the brand new Paxton10. The fully integrated single platform system combines Paxton’s own access control and video management – and attendees will get to meet the team behind it all.
The fun and interactive roadshows will also include:
- Exciting new product demos and previews
- A keynote presentation with CEO Adam Stroud and CSO Gareth O’Hara
- A virtual reality motor racing event with big prizes, including a £2,500 holiday voucher
- A free essential installer kit worth £60
- Free food and refreshments
“New features based on customer feedback”
Adam said: “We’re so excited to showcase the Paxton10 system. We’ve been working for some time on some significant, exciting developments and incorporating many new features based on customer feedback.
“The system will allow users to bring their building to life with smart credentials, access control, video, software and more hardware than you’ve ever seen before on a single Paxton-built system.
“Our roadshows are shaping up to be a must-attend security event and we can’t wait to show installers what we’ve been working on. With one day out, you could secure years of potential new opportunities to futureproof your business.”
The roadshows are taking place at nine prestigious venues across the UK from 12th September to 10th October.
Venues include Old Trafford – home of Manchester United – Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, and Center Parcs, Sherwood Forest.
Spaces are limited so a £45 refundable deposit is required to secure your ticket.
Paxton uses the latest technology to provide powerful, yet easy to install and use security solutions.
With over 30 years of experience, we design and manufacture solutions for a range of buildings, including education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial, the public sector and more.
We are proud to secure buildings across the world and have brands such as Manchester United, graze, Michelin, Sky Deutschland and Foyles among our customers.
We export to more than 60 countries and around 25,000 buildings each year are secured with Paxton products. Sussex-based, our head office is in Brighton, our factory in Eastbourne, and we have colleagues in 12 countries.
We have appeared on the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For list for two years running.
Other recent awards include:
- Brighton & Hove Business Awards 2019 – Best Customer Service
- PSI Premier Award – Access Control Product of the Year 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Benchmark Innovation Awards – Access Control Hardware Category 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Good Design Award 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- IFSEC Global Top 50 Most Influential People in Security – Security Tech Leaders 2018 – Adam Stroud, CEO (4th)
Based on a poll of hundreds of professionals involved in the procurement, operation, deployment or maintenance of access control systems, this report offers a unique into the perception and demand around wireless technology.
Discover how your peers think standards, sustainability, mobile and the cloud shape the future of access control.
The post Tickets now available for Paxton10 Roadshow appeared first on IFSEC Global | Security and Fire News and Resources.