Paxton has produced a video showcasing its recently launched web-based user interface for its award-winning access control system Net2.
Net2Online, which is now available for free within Paxton’s Net2 Pro software, makes Net2 accessible from any device with an internet connection.
Net2 Pro offers users five features for managing their building from any device, in any location:
- Open doors
- Add and manage users
- Run roll call
- monitor events
- Create reports
Other Net2Online features include:
- No requirement to install additional software if you have an existing Net2 Pro system
- Revamped layout means faster navigation and a more responsive interface, says Paxton
- Now covers all major Windows operating systems and is compatible with Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft edge and Mozilla Firefox
“We’re continually future-proofing our systems and Net2Online gives our users even more choice to manage their sites.” Chris Wrench, product manager, Paxton
“We’re continually future-proofing our systems and Net2Online gives our users even more choice to manage their sites,” said Chris Wrench, Product Manager for Paxton. “With Net2Online, installers can be confident they’re providing a solution that is smart and simple to use and will meet the needs of end users long into the future.
“We’ve also taken on board feedback from customers who said they wanted a system that could be accessed by any device and from any location. Net2 Pro users now have the flexibility to manage their system in a more convenient way, at no extra cost.”
Net2 Pro is the advanced version of Paxton’s free Net2 Lite software – see the full list of features here.
Paxton has also launched the Net2 Entry Audio monitor this year, advertising its chief merits as simplicity, versatility and cost-effectiveness.
Paxton designs and manufactures IP access control, door entry and building intelligence systems for smart buildings.
Based in the Paxton Technology Centre in Brighton and manufacturing all products in Eastbourne, the company develops systems for the mid-market – sectors like education, healthcare, retail, leisure, commercial and the public sector. Paxton projects include Manchester United’s Old Trafford, Graze, Michelin, Cherbourg Airport, Boucheries Nivernaises, Sky Deutschland and Foyles.
Recent awards include:
- PSI Premier Award – Access Control Product of the Year 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Benchmark Innovation Awards – Access Control Hardware Category 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- Good Design Award 2018 – Net2 Entry Premium monitor
- IFSEC Global Top 50 Most Influential People in Security – Security Tech Leaders 2018 – Adam Stroud, CEO (4th)
SECURITY TWENTY 19 Manchester: Book your free ticket now!
An exhibition and conference showcasing cutting-edge solutions and education about physical security systems, cybersecurity and more. Exhibitors include Abloy UK, ASSA ABLOY, Bosch Security Systems, HID Global, Hikvision, Paxton, Pyronix, Qognify, RISCO Group, TDSi and Tyco,
A conference will update end users, purchasers on the latest developments in the security sector.
SECURITY TWENTY 19 Manchester takes place Tuesday 2 July at Principal Hotel, Manchester.